enter the exhibit halls
- Pathways to science exhibits the basic principles of science which include knowledge on the world of biology, chemistry, astronomy and physics.
- Pathways to discovery shows the process of data collection, analysis and its interpretation. Take a closer look at the tools used in science and some archaelogical findings.
- Children's educational centre helps communicate the learning of the universe and the ocean an interesting subjects by having real life simulation of the exhibits.
- Thinking machines brings you to the advancement of robots, computers and other telecommunications technology that has changed the way we live.
- Digital Lifestyle shows the modern day living as a result of the digital technology.
- Inventor's corner shows the inventions that have made an impact globally to the lives of the people.
- Getting to National Science Center
Take the Rapid KL bus No. U83 from KL Sentral (Kompleks Kerajaan Jalan Duta Route) to PSN (Pusat Sains Negara) which operates from:
(Monday - Friday):
6.00 am - 9.00 am
4.00 pm - 8.00 pm
Address of the center:
Pusat Sains Negara
Pesiaran Bukit Kiara
50662 Kuala Lumpur
The location map to the National Science Center can be obtained here.
Operation Hours Admission Fee
Fridays - Closed
Saturday to Thursday - 9:00am to 5:00pm.
More information can be obtained by calling the center directly at Tel: +6 03 2092 1150